Health Sciences Authority (HSA) is an agency that work for the healthcare services to provide and support also responsible for the quality, safety and efficacy of medicines, medical devices, blood and its products and all health-related products available in Singapore. This recruitment take focus at enrolled nurse who will be responsible on :
- Perform inventory of equipment and instruments used in blood collection activities.
- Set up and be responsible for the blood donation area, including practising biosafety procedures.
- Perform necessary quality assurance procedures in accordance with set operating procedures, including calibration and preventative maintenance of equipment used during blood donation.
Enrolled Nurse recruitment MOH Singapore, Requirements:
- ITEC Nursing Certificate
- Ability to perform phlebotomy and blood donor nursing procedures will be an added advantage
- Registered with the Singapore Nursing Board
- Possesses good knowledge of blood and blood components
- Good leadership and problem solving skills
- Team worker
- Confident in handling donors and difficult situations effectively
- Familiarity with apheresis technology and ability to solve problems arising during the apheresis procedure will also be an added advantage .